How a wire nail is made?
This is a video shows the step-by-step process of how the wire nails are made by our machines:
- Feed the cold drawing steel wire to the nail-making machine and get straightened by the straightening bearing roller.
- The flywheel rotates and the steel wire will keep feeding forward, then the wire will pass from the nail mold.
- Then the nail mold will grip the steel wire, at the same time, the punch comes to punch the nail head, after that, we already get the nail head.
- Then the wire will further feed, after it reachs the needed length, the nail cutter just closed and cut it off, at the same time the wire is cut, the nail tip is formed.
- Then a nail is finished, and the machine will rotates cycle by cycle to make more nails.